Building on our new-generation technology for our wood stoves, this base model actually spares no expense in combining European-inspired looks with the XBT™ technology that makes our E.P.A. (and WA State) Certified stoves burn so cleanly and efficiently. The non-catalytic, refractory-lined firebox.
- Heats 800 - 1,200 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living space
- Refractory firebox lining for efficient combustion
- High-tech non-catalytic XBT™ firebox produces maximum results from your fuel
- EPA Certified (and WA State qualified) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- Specially-constructed convection channels give maximum heat transfer
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Cast iron door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Blower included for an added value of over $100
- Brass and nickel handle set are both included – choose whichever look suits your home best
- Accepts 16 in. logs, an ideal size for easy handling and storage
- 6 inch top vent fits standard stove pipe and allows for easier installation
- Built-in storage area for looks and practicality
- Approved for Mobile Home installation
Quality and Charm:
- European-styled design is charming and appealing
- Hidden hinge cast door with large viewing glass and air wash system offers a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Freestanding design allows this to fit nicely in nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by Summers Heat's Technical Support staff
- Trim package: Nickel and Brass Handles Included
- Dimensions: 21 1/4" W x 31 3/4" H x 15 1/8" D
- Weight: 239 lbs.
- Door glass: 10 5/8" x 14 7/16"
- Firebox size: 1.1 cu. ft.
- Flue size (I.D.): 6"
- Approx. flue height to top exhaust: 31 3/4"
- Type of fuel: Wood
- Max. recommended log length: 16"
This product is drop shipped from the manufacture.
This product is shipped via truck freight with curb side service. Truck freight companies only require their drivers to unload the shipment from the truck. The carrier will call and schedule the delivery.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS