- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by our own Technical Support staff
- One of a kind - The ONLY pellet grill design (patented) that allows for direct AND indirect cooking of your food
- Three cooking zones: A direct area (over the flames, for high-temp. grilling); an indirect (i.e. smoker) area and a top grate area for heating
- Also unique in that it is the only one of its kind to be Safety Tested and Approved to UL Standards, giving you the peace of mind that others just can't offer
- Our famous Auto-Start One-Touch Ignition means safe, dependable starts every time
- Unique double-door design is easier to handle and allows for checking on one cooking area at a time
- Easy-Access hopper (side mounted) holds 18 lbs. - more than enough fuel for overnight smokes
- The user-friendly, push button digital control board allows for precise temperature choice - if you want 350 degrees, just press the arrow until the window reads 350
- "Trouble-free smoking"(TM) - perfect for setting up long smoker sessions that you don't have to constantly monitor
- Large grease bucket catches hours worth of cooking run-off
- Two casters coupled with two stationary legs allow for easy relocation of the cooker, while ensuring that it remains stable and safe
- Front-mounted ash drawer for easy cleanout
- Cast iron grate on direct cooking side leaves GREAT looking sear marks
- Long-lasting nickel plated wire grates in the indirect cooking zones discourage food from sticking
- Over 785 square inches of cooking space, more than many of the others out there
- "Trouble-free smoking"(TM) means that the Control Board is designed to keep the temperature as steady as possible, even measuring the ambient air temperature surrounding the grill and adjusting the fuel rate as necessary
- High-quality thermometer mounted for optimum accuracy during cooking
- Can reach over 700 degrees in the direct (grilling) zone
- Heavy-duty, long lasting 14 gauge steel construction promises years of enjoyment
- Top-quality components including exclusive digital control board, 2.5 RPM auger and durable combustion fan
- Spiraled handles are engineered for shedding heat
- One-Year Limited Warranty
- Cooking area: 785+ Square Inches
- Dimensions: 43" W x 49 1/2" H x 20" D
- Weight: 315 lbs.
- Type of fuel: Wood Cooking Pellets (Food Grade)
- Hopper capacity: Approx. 18 lbs.
- Safety tested: Yes; UL Standards
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Traeger Mesquite Pellets
- Pit at 200°; Ambient temperature 80°, calm, in the shade, 1Lb. of pellets/165 minutes.
- Pit at 300°: Ambient temperature 80°, calm, in the shade, 1Lb. of pellets/ 75 minutes.
- Pit at 400°: Ambient temperature 80°, calm, in the shade, 1Lb. of pellets/43 minutes.
This product is drop shipped from the manufacture.
This product is shipped via truck freight with curb side service. Truck freight companies only require their drivers to unload the shipment from the truck. The carrier will call and schedule the delivery.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.