Superior warmth, convenience and beauty: three factors that take this pellet stove “a step above” so many others out there.
This deluxe design model comes standard with brass louvers and window trim (and you can even add brass lip trim later if you wish). The fire is started with our Auto-Start One-Touch Igniter, and the improved, user-friendly digital Control Board helps you set the feed rate and blower speed to a setting that feels best for your home. Like all of our pellet stoves, it is E.P.A Certified and WA state approved.
The stately, freestanding design of this stove matches its heating power: it holds a bag and a half of pellets (60 lbs.), and uses a large, 250 cfm blower to heat up to 2,200 sq. ft. with a durable, cast auger feed system. Outside air hook-up is mandatory, and our Outside Air Kit is included with the unit (a value over $60!).
- Heats up to 2,200 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living area – the right choice if you need to heat plenty of space
- EPA Certified (and WA State qualified) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- User-friendly digital control board controls heat output and blower speed for steady, accurate heating
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Unique double cast auger feed system for consistent, dependable fuel flow
- “Deluxe” design with louvers included
- Cast iron door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Outside air kit included for an added value of over $60
- Large, 60 lb. hopper capacity holds more than enough fuel for long overnight burns
- Our Auto-Start One Touch Ignition ensures simple, safe start-up, time after time<
- 3 in. rear vent fits standard pellet vent pipe, including our popular through-the-wall kit (optional)
- Close clearance to combustibles allows for more placement options
- Approved for Mobile Home installation
- Handy access panels make maintenance a snap
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body and contrasting trim make this a great match for any décor
- Prominent door glass and air wash system offer a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Freestanding design allows this to be an attractive addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Operation and service DVD included for peace of mind
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by Summers Heat's Technical Support staff
- Trim package: Nickel Finish
- Dimensions: 25 1/4 " W x 30 1/4" H x 28" D
- Weight: 375 lbs.
- Type of fuel: Wood pellets
- Hopper capacity: Approx. 60 lbs.
- Door glass: 9" x 9"
- Flue size (I.D.): 3” pellet rear vent
- Height from floor to center of exhaust: Approx. 15 7/8”
- Blower: 250 cfm, adjustable settings
This product is drop shipped from the manufacture.
This product is shipped via truck freight with curb side service. Truck freight companies only require their drivers to unload the shipment from the truck. The carrier will call and schedule the delivery.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.