Multi-Fuel: This impressive stove offers you more heating options - it burns corn, cherry pits and wood pellets, making it a versatile “alternative fuel” burner. The realistic brick-patterned fiberboard in the firebox and decorative cast door give it a certain classic charm. It has a large ash drawer for easy clean-out, and the user-friendly control panel is pre-programmed for different fuels.
This stove also has our unique, multi-fuel AutoStart Igniter, which can light the toughest fuels, including corn. This unit has been designed and tested to burn well, heating up to 2,200 sq. ft., with a 50 lb. hopper feeding the large firebox. Outside air hook-up is mandatory, and an Outside Air Kit is included with the unit (a value over $60). We also include the decorative side panel inserts, for that “extra touch” of style.
And, it’s Mobile Home approved, which makes it a good fit in virtually any home…oh yes, it’s also E.P.A. Certified (and even WA State qualified) for burning pellets.
- Heats up to 2,200 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living area
- EPA Certified (and WA State qualified) for burning pellets: translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- User-friendly digital control board controls heat output and blower speed for steady, accurate heating
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Pellet stove that also burns corn, cherry pits and more, for versatile fuel options
- Cast iron door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Outside air kit included for an added value of over $60
- Decorative inserts for side panels are included for more value
- Realistic brick fiberboard in firebox
- 50 lbs. (pellets) or 60 lbs. (corn) hopper capacity for long burn times
- Our Auto-Start One Touch Multi-Fuel Ignition lights the toughest fuels, including corn
- 3 inch rear vent fits standard multi-fuel vent pipe, including our popular through-the-wall kit (optional)
- Close clearance to combustibles allows for more placement options
- Approved for Mobile Home installation
- Easy-Access maintenance panels make maintenance a snap
- Large ash drawer for easy clean-out<
- Thermostat adaptable – Choose a wall or remote thermostat to Start-up and Shut down your unit as needed
Quality and Charm:
- Large fireview glass and air wash system offer a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Beautiful “bay” style cast door with Straight-Lift latch matches form with function
- Freestanding design allows this to be a versatile addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Operation and service DVD included for peace of mind
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by Summers Heat's Technical Support staff
- Trim package: Nickel Finish
- Dimensions: 27 5/8" W x 30 5/8" H x 31 3/4" D
- Weight: 391 lbs.
- Type of fuel: Multi (pellets, corn, cherry pits)
- Hopper capacity: 50 lbs. (wood pellets); 60 lbs. (corn)
- Door glass: 11 1/2" x 14 3/4"
- Flue size (I.D.): 3” pellet rear vent
- Height from floor to center of exhaust: Approx. 18”
- Blower: 250 cfm, adjustable settings
This product is drop shipped from the manufactuer.
This product is shipped via truck freight with curb side service. Truck freight companies only require their drivers to unload the shipment from the truck. The carrier will call and schedule the delivery.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.