The contemporary style of this stove is coupled with the proven craftsmanship from our other firebox designs, resulting in a stove that looks great in your room, while keeping your home toasty warm. It can heat up to 2,200 sq. ft. The hopper holds 80 lbs. (two bags) of wood pellets, and our trustworthy Auto-Start One Touch igniter ensures safe starts every time. It is also equipped with our popular, user-friendly control panel.It has easy-access swing-out front and side panels, along with the large ash pan, make cleaning quick and easy. You may choose to operate this unit with a thermostat (wall or remote) that can turn the unit on and off, as necessary. Outside Air Kit is included (over $60 value).
- Heats up to 2,200 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living area – an attractive choice to heat plenty of space
- EPA Certified (and WA State qualified) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- User-friendly digital control board controls heat output and blower speed for steady, accurate heating
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Quality steel inner door and welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Outside air kit included for an added value of over $60
- Large, 80 lb. hopper capacity holds two bags of pellets for long burn times
- Our Auto-Start One Touch Ignition ensures simple, safe start-up, time after time
- 3 in. rear vent fits standard pellet vent pipe, including our popular through-the-wall kit (optional)
- Close clearance to combustibles allows for more placement options
- Approved for Mobile Home installation
- Easy-Access, swing-out front and side panels make maintenance a snap
- Large ash drawer for easy clean-out<
- Open, “Easy-Clean” firebox
- Thermostat adaptable – Choose a wall or remote thermostat to Start-up and Shut down your unit as needed
Quality and Charm:
- Contemporary styling coupled with proven craftsmanship
- Wide door glass and air wash system offer a clear, beautiful view of the fire – complete with brick-look fiberboard
- Freestanding design allows this to be an attractive addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Operation and service DVD included for peace of mind
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by Summers Heat's Technical Support staff
- Dimensions: 26 3/4 " W x 43 1/4" H x 24 3/8" D
- Weight: 374 lbs.
- Type of fuel: Wood pellets
- Hopper capacity: Approx. 80 lbs.
- Door glass: 10 5/8" x 14 1/2"
- Flue size (I.D.): 3” pellet rear vent
- Blower: 250 cfm, adjustable settings
This product is drop shipped from the manufactuer.
This product is shipped via truck freight with curb side service. Truck freight companies only require their drivers to unload the shipment from the truck. The carrier will call and schedule the delivery.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.