It’s called a stand-alone pellet auxiliary heater, and it’s powerful enough to heat up to 2,000 square feet. Though this stove is not nearly as bulky as some of the others out there that share similar design, the large hopper on this stove can hold 120-lbs. of pellets (three bags), which allows the specially-engineered combustion system to burn for up to 80 hours between reloading (please follow all maintenance instructions).
It has our Auto-Start One-Touch Igniter for simple, safe starts, and is also equipped with our popular, user-friendly control panel. You may choose to operate this unit with a thermostat (wall or remote) that can turn the unit on and off, as necessary; and yes, we did include our larger ash pan (with a new, integrated design twist), since it was so popular on previous models.
- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living area
- EPA Certified (and WA State qualified) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- User-friendly digital control board controls heat output and blower speed for steady, accurate heating
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Cast iron door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Outside air kit included for an added value of over $60
- Brass and nickel handle set are both included – choose whichever look suits your home best
- Huge, 120 lb. hopper capacity holds three bags of pellets for extra-long burn times
- Up to 80 hours of burn time between reloading (Must maintain regular maintenance, see Manual)
- Our Auto-Start One Touch Ignition ensures simple, safe start-up, time after time
- 3 inch rear vent fits standard pellet vent pipe, including our popular through-the-wall kit (optional)
- Close clearance to combustibles allows for more placement options
- Approved for Mobile Home installation
- Easy-Access maintenance panels make maintenance a snap
- Large ash drawer for easy clean-out
- Specially-engineered combustion system for more realistic flame pattern
- Thermostat adaptable – Choose a wall or remote thermostat to Start-up and Shut down your unit as needed
Quality and Charm:
- Large view glass and air wash system offer a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Cast beveled door and integrated ash lip design give clean, attractive appearance
- Freestanding design allows this to be a versatile addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Operation and service DVD included for peace of mind
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by Summers Heat's Technical Support staff
- Trim package: Nickel and Brass
- Dimensions: 25 1/4" W x 31 3/8" H x 30"
- Weight: 325 lbs.
- Type of fuel: Wood pellets
- Hopper capacity: Approx. 120 lbs.
- Door glass: 9 1/4" x 16 1/2"
- Flue size (I.D.): 3” pellet rear vent
- Height from floor to center of exhaust: Approx. 8 7/16&rdquo
- Blower: 250 cfm, adjustable settings
This product is drop shipped from the manufacture.
This product is shipped via truck freight with curb side service. Truck freight companies only require their drivers to unload the shipment from the truck. The carrier will call and schedule the delivery.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.