There’s a reason for the “EP” in this stove’s model number: we call it the “Evolution Pellet” stove, because it is the next step forward in pellet stoves as we know them.
With its Super-Clean Burn (1.43 grams per hour, making it one of the Top 20 Cleanest E.P.A. Certified pellet stoves), this stove heats up to 2,000 sq. ft., powered by our Auto-Start One Touch Ignition and User-Friendly digital control board. A wall or remote thermostat can be connected, which will start-up and shut-down the unit automatically, as needed. It boasts an open, “Easy-Clean” firebox design with a floating burn pot for more efficient combustion.
An elegant, 3-panel door design provides an attractive, “wrap-around” view of the firebox, and the realistic brick fiberboard and ceramic log set contrast nicely with the flush hopper lid and streamlined side panels. Three-panel door glass trim is now included, and an Outside Air Kit (a value of more than $60) is also included. A Conversion Kit may be purchased at a later time to convert the freestanding model to a fireplace insert.
- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living area
- EPA Certified (and WA State qualified) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- Super-Clean Burn (1.43 grams/hr.) makes it one of the cleanest E.P.A. pellet stoves
- User-friendly digital control board controls heat output and blower speed for steady, accurate heating
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Unique, floating burn pot design for efficient, clean combustion
- Quality welded steel body promises years of durable service
- Outside air kit included for an added value of over $60
- Window trim included for more value
- Long-lasting, 7 ga. baffle
- 45 lb. hopper capacity holds enough fuel for overnight burns
- Our Auto-Start One Touch Ignition ensures simple, safe start-up, time after time
- 3 inch rear vent fits standard pellet vent pipe, including our popular through-the-wall kit (optional)
- Close clearance to combustibles allows for more placement options
- Freestanding unit is Approved for Mobile Home installation (Insert is not)
- Easy-Access side panels make maintenance a snap
- Front access ash drawer for easy clean-out
- Specially-engineered combustion system for more realistic flame pattern
- Thermostat adaptable – Choose a wall or remote thermostat to Start-up and Shut down your unit as needed
- Open, "Easy-Clean" firebox design
- Fireplace Insert conversion kit is available to convert freestanding model to insert
Quality and Charm:
- Three-panel fireview glass and air wash system offer a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Realistic brick-look fiberboard and custom ceramic log set included
- Elegant door design gives attractive, ‘wrap-around’ view of the fire
- Flush hopper lid and streamlined side panels for updated, quality look
- Freestanding design allows this to be a versatile addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Operation and service DVD included for peace of mind
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by Summers Heat's Technical Support staff
- Trim package: Nickel Finish
- Dimensions: 25 3/4" W x 29 1/8" H x 23 1/4" D
- Weight: 270 lbs.
- Type of fuel: Wood pellets
- Hopper capacity: Approx. 45 lbs.
- Door glass: 3 panel, wrap-around
- Flue size (I.D.): 3” pellet rear vent
- Height from floor to center of exhaust: Approx. 16”
- Blower: 140 cfm, adjustable settings
This product is drop shipped from the manufactuer.
This product is shipped via truck freight with curb side service. Truck freight companies only require their drivers to unload the shipment from the truck. The carrier will call and schedule the delivery.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.