This beautiful fireplace insert is the same great stove as our “Evolution Pellet” freestanding model, except that this model is made to fit into your (masonry or pre-fabricated “zero-clearance”) fireplace. It has the same great features, as well as the same clean burn as the freestanding model (Super-Clean Burn of 1.43 grams per hour, making it one of the Top 20 Cleanest E.P.A. Certified pellet stoves). This stove heats up to 2,000 sq. ft., powered by our Auto-Start One Touch Ignition and User-Friendly control board.
A wall or remote thermostat can be connected, which will start-up and shut-down the unit automatically, as needed. The “Easy-Clean” firebox is also highly efficient, and an elegant, 3-panel door design (with window trim included) provides an attractive, “wrap-around” view of the firebox. A 29 ¼ In. high x 40 In. wide fireplace cover (backplate) is included; the backplate trim kit is available as an option.
- The same great features as our freestanding model, built to match the beauty of your fireplace...
- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living area
- EPA Certified (and WA State qualified) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- Super-Clean Burn (1.43 grams/hr.) makes it one of the cleanest E.P.A. pellet stoves
- User-friendly digital control board controls heat output and blower speed for steady, accurate heating
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Unique, floating burn pot design for efficient, clean combustion
- Quality welded steel body promises years of durable service
- Outside air kit included for an added value of over $60
- Window trim included for more value
- Long-lasting, 7 ga. baffle
- 45 lb. hopper capacity holds enough fuel for overnight burns
- Our Auto-Start One Touch Ignition ensures simple, safe start-up, time after time
- 3 inch rear vent fits standard pellet vent pipe
- Close clearance to combustibles allows for more placement options
- Although Freestanding unit is Approved for Mobile Home installation, Insert is not
- Easy-Access side panels make maintenance a snap
- Front access ash drawer for easy clean-out
- Specially-engineered combustion system for more realistic flame pattern
- Thermostat adaptable – Choose a wall or remote thermostat to Start-up and Shut down your unit as needed
- Open, "Easy-Clean" firebox design
- Fireplace Insert model will work with Masonry or ‘Zero-Clearance’ (Pre-fab.) fireplaces
Quality and Charm:
- Three-panel fireview glass and air wash system offer a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Realistic brick-look fiberboard and custom ceramic log set included
- Elegant door design gives attractive, ‘wrap-around’ view of the fire
- Flush hopper lid and streamlined side panels for updated, quality look
- UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Operation and service DVD included for peace of mind
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by Summers Heat's Technical Support staff
- Trim package: Nickel Finish
- Dimensions in fireplace: 21 3/16 " W x 20" H x 9 7/16" D
- Weight: 255 lbs.<
- Type of fuel: Wood pellets
- Hopper capacity: Approx. 45 lbs.
- Door glass: 3 panel, wrap-around
- Flue size (I.D.): 3” pellet rear vent
- Fireplace cover: 40" W x 29 1/4" H
- Min. fireplace opening: 36" W x 21" H x 16” D
Note: 36" W at front. See Owner's
- Manual for full explanation of Min. Fireplace Opening requirements
- Hearth size: Must extend at least 6” from front and sides of stove
- Blower: 140 cfm, adjustable settings
This product is drop shipped from the manufactuer.
This product is shipped via truck freight with curb side service. Truck freight companies only require their drivers to unload the shipment from the truck. The carrier will call and schedule the delivery.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.