The “big brother” of our other non-catalytic wood stoves, this model is not only E.P.A. Certified (and WA State Approved) , it burns a super-clean 1.63 grams of emissions per hour, making it the cleanest-burning large firebox on the market! Boasting a potential of 75,000-plus BTU’s, its hefty 3.5 cu. ft. firebox can take logs up to 20 in. long, and it can heat 1,800 – 2,400 sq. ft. of your living area. It has a rear heat shield (for convenience in placement) and an ash pan (for convenience in cleaning). Side heat shields may be added for even closer clearance to combustibles, if you wish.
Decorative two-piece lip trim is included, and a blower is now included for an extra added value of more than $100 (this will move the heated air around your room and heat it up more quickly). Also ships with legs and pedestal included - it’s like having two stoves in one, you simply choose which look you like the best! Sturdy plate steel construction, with cast iron door and legs; Mobile Home approved when used with pedestal.
One of the most advanced, most unique large firebox wood burners (ours has 3.5 cu. ft.)!
- Heats 1,800 - 2,400 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living space, even in larger homes
- High-tech non-catalytic XBT ™ firebox produces maximum results from your fuel
- EPA Certified (and WA State qualified) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves<
- Super-clean burn (1.63 grams/hr.) makes this the cleanest-burning large firebox on the market
- Generates 75,000+ BTU per hour* when burning seasoned cordwood for steady, dependable heat (*achieved in our lab)
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Cast iron arched door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Blower included for an added value of over $100
- Two-piece lip and ash apron trim included
- Pedestal and cast legs are included, so it’s like having two stoves in one design
- Accepts 20 in. logs, which means less log cutting than with smaller stoves<
- Convenient ash drawer for easy ash removal
- 6 in. top vent fits standard stove pipe and allows for easier installation
- Built-in rear heat shield for close clearances (side heat shields available)
- Approved for Mobile Home installation when used with pedestal
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body (complemented by cast iron door and leg or pedestal options) make this an instant centerpiece of any room
- Arched door design with large door glass and air wash system offers a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Freestanding design allows this to be an attractive addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by Summers Heat's Technical Support staff
- Trim package: Nickel and Brass Handles Included
- Dimensions: 23 1/4" W x 29 3/4" H x 31" D
- Weight: 475 lbs.
- Door opening size: 11” x 15”
- Door glass: 11 1/4" x 15 1/8"
- Firebox size: 3.5 cu. ft.<
- Flue size (I.D.): 6"
- Type of fuel: Wood
- Max. log length: 20"
- Ash drawer: Standard
This product is drop shipped from the manufactuer.
This product is shipped via truck freight with curb side service. Truck freight companies only require their drivers to unload the shipment from the truck. The carrier will call and schedule the delivery.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.