If you’re looking for a fireplace insert for your home, this model is an excellent choice for heating an area of up to 1,500 sq. ft. A member of our new-generation, non-catalytic family of wood stoves, it is very efficient: able to produce up to 60,000 BTU’s from a 1.8 cu. ft. firebox that can hold logs up to Size_18 in. long.
It is also very clean: only 2.6 grams of emissions, definitely E.P.A. Certified (and WA State Approved). Couple that with an extra-large door glass with air wash, and this stove becomes a perfect fit for any moderately-sized home. This is a compact, “Flush-mount” type of design that needs only 14 in. of hearth to rest on, so it fits nearly any masonry fireplace. Fireplace cover (approximately 30 in. high x 43 in. wide, will cover 28 3/8 in. high x 41 ½ in. wide opening) is included, as is the room air blower, which helps with heat circulation. Please Note: For masonry, Direct Connect fireplace installation only. We recommend professional installation. Cover plate trim and lip and window trim are options and may be purchased later.
- Designed as a masonry fireplace insert, for all the charm of a real wood fire with much more usable heat
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living space, perfect for moderately-sized homes
- High-tech non-catalytic XBT ™ firebox produces maximum results from your fuel
- EPA Certified (and WA State qualified) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- Generates 60,000 BTU's per hour* when burning seasoned cordwood for steady, dependable heat (*achieved in our lab)
- Cast iron door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Blower (with speed control knob) included for an added value of over $150
- Fireplace cover (backplate) included
- Accepts Size_18 in. logs, which means less log cutting than with smaller stoves
- Compact, "Flush-mount" design requires only 14 in. of hearth, so it fits nearly all masonry fireplaces
- 6 inch top vent fits standard stove pipe and makes installation easier
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body and traditional design lend an elegant, classic look to your hearth
- Beveled door design with large door glass and air wash system offers a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by Summers Heat's Technical Support staff
- For Masonry, Direct Connect fireplace installation only. We highly recommend professional installation.
- Trim package: Nickel and Brass Handles Included
- Dimensions: 25 1/4" W x 22" H x 20 1/2" D
- Weight: 385 lbs. (with backplate)
- Door opening: 8 1/2" x 16"
- Door glass: 9 1/4" x 16 1/2"
- Firebox size: 1.8 cu. ft.
- Flue size (I.D.): 6"
- Hearth size required: 14” D minimum
- Min. fireplace opening: 28” W x 24” H x 16” D
Note: (Must maintain 28” W x 24” H for the entire 16” D to meet Min. Fireplace
- Opening requirements)
- Fireplace Cover: Approx. 30” H x 43” W
Note: (Covers approx. 28 3/8” H x 41 1/2” W opening)
- Type of Fuel: Wood
- Max. log length: 18"
This product is drop shipped from the manufactuer.
This product is shipped via truck freight with curb side service. Truck freight companies only require their drivers to unload the shipment from the truck. The carrier will call and schedule the delivery.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.