See (and feel) for yourself what makes this quaint, compact pellet stove one of the best-selling (if not the best-selling) pellet stoves of all time!
E.P.A. Certification (and WA State approval) means that it can be sold and installed nearly anywhere. In addition, this model is very economically priced, saving you hundreds of dollars over comparable brands from more expensive manufacturers. Don’t let the price fool you, though, because this stove has the extras that the “elite” models have.
The fire is started with our Auto-Start One-Touch Igniter, and the user-friendly digital Control Board helps you set the feed rate and blower speed to a setting that makes your home feel the most comfortable. The hopper holds a full, 40-lb. bag of pellets (plenty for overnight burns), and the unique, cast auger feed system feeds a firebox that can heat up to 1,500 sq. ft. It is also Mobile Home approved. Outside air hook-up is mandatory, and an Outside Air Kit is included with the unit (a value over $60). Now includes window trim, for even more value.
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living space, perfect for moderately-sized homes
- EPA Certified (and WA State approved) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- User-friendly digital control board controls heat output and blower speed for steady, accurate heating
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Unique double cast auger feed system for consistent, dependable fuel flow
- One of the best-selling pellet stoves of all time – and continues to be, year after year
- Economically priced to fit any budget
- Cast iron door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Outside air kit included for an added value of over $60 (Outside air hook-up is required)
- Window trim included for more value
- 40 lb. hopper capacity holds enough fuel for overnight burns
- Our Auto-Start One Touch Ignition ensures simple, safe start-up, time after time
- 3 inch rear vent fits standard pellet vent pipe, including our popular through-the-wall kit (optional)
- Close clearance to combustibles, allowing for more placement options
- Approved for Mobile Home installation
- Handy access panels make maintenance a snap
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body and contrasting trim make this a great match for any decor
- Prominent door glass and air wash system offer a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Freestanding design allows this to be an attractive addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
• Operation and service DVD included for peace of mind and ease of use
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by Summers Heat's Technical Support staff
- Trim package: Nickel Finish
- Dimensions: 22 5/8 " W x 28 1/4 " H x 24" D
- Weight: 291 lbs.
- Type of fuel: Wood pellets
- Hopper capacity: Approx. 40 lbs.
• Door glass: 9" x 9"
- Flue size (I.D.): 3" pellet rear vent
- Height from floor to center of exhaust: Approx 13"
- Blower: 140 cfm. adjustable settings
This product is drop shipped from the manufactuer.
This product is shipped via truck freight with curb side service. Truck freight companies only require their drivers to unload the shipment from the truck. The carrier will call and schedule the delivery.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.