A member of our new-generation, non-catalytic family of wood stoves, this model is an excellent choice for heating an area of 1,200 - 1,800 sq. ft. It is efficient: able to produce up to 60,000 BTU’s, from a 1.8 cu. ft. firebox that can hold logs up to Size_18 in. long (and yes, it does have an ash drawer). It is clean: only 2.6 grams of emissions, definitely E.P.A. Certified (and even WA State Approved). And it is high-tech.: that’s correct, this wood stove is cutting edge, using stainless-steel tubes and ceramic fiberboard to create a clean, cozy, hot burn that lasts for hours.
Couple all of that with a large door glass and the included window trim, lip and ash apron trim, and this stove becomes a perfect fit (and perfect value) for any moderately-sized home. To add to the value, we now include a room air blower, for an extra added value of more than $100 (this will move the heated air around your room and heat it up more quickly).
Also ships with legs and pedestal included - it’s like having two stoves in one, you simply choose which look you like the best! Sturdy plate steel construction, with cast iron door and legs; Mobile Home approved when used with pedestal.
- Heats 1,200 - 1,800 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living space, perfect for moderately-sized homes
- High-tech non-catalytic XBT ™ firebox produces maximum results from your fuel
- EPA Certified (and WA State approved) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- Generates 60,000 BTU's per hour* when burning seasoned cordwood for steady, dependable heat (*achieved in our lab)
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Cast iron door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Blower included for an added value of over $100
- Two-piece lip trim and window trim included
- Pedestal and cast legs are included, so it’s like having two stoves in one design
- Accepts Size_18 in. logs, which means less log cutting than with smaller stoves
- Convenient ash drawer for easy ash removal
- 6 inch top vent fits standard stove pipe and allows for easier installation
- Built-in rear heat shield for close clearances (side heat shields available)
- Approved for Mobile Home installation when used with pedestal
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body (complemented by cast iron door and leg or pedestal options) make this a great match for any decor
- Beveled door design with large door glass and air wash system offers a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Freestanding design allows this to be an attractive addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by Summers Heat's Technical Support staff
- Trim package: Nickel and Brass Handles Included
- Dimensions: 25" W x 28 1/4" H x 20 1/4" D
- Weight: 325 lbs.
- Door opening size: 16” x 8 ½”
- Door glass: 9 1/4" x 16 1/2"
- Firebox size: 1.8 cu. ft.
- Flue size (I.D.): 6"
- Approx. flue height to top exhaust: 27 1/2"
- Type of fuel: Wood
- Max. log length: 18"
- Ash drawer: Standard
This product is drop shipped from the manufactuer.
This product is shipped via truck freight with curb side service. Truck freight companies only require their drivers to unload the shipment from the truck. The carrier will call and schedule the delivery.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.