ProCom Heating ventless gas log sets have all the details and features of high-end log lines with a great price. These logs are cast in concrete from real wood for amazing detail and they also designs their gas log burners to the highest standards for innovation and technology. This vent-free gas log set heats the air first, circulating the warmth through the room, much like your central heating system. This set includes many great features like the NextGen Patented Dual Fuel Technology that allows the heater to have the ability to use either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane in one unit.
- 32,000 BTU Heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Remote Control Included – This remote-controlled unit allows you to set your desired heat temperature and control your log set by using the included remote control.
- The LCD screen of the remote control displays current room temperature in °F or °C, Burner On/Off Indication and Thermostat or Manual Mode Indication.
- Hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior refractory ceramics to ensure a long life-span
- Solid, well-built black powder coated chassis
- U-Burner chassis design provides two rows of flames to create a realistic fire
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: SAFETY PILOT O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Minimum Firebox Size Required: 20” H x 30” W in front (24” W at rear) x 14” D
- Safety Assured ANSI Certified System
- PFS Approved
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
- Some assembly required
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Note: Lava Rock Shown In Picture Not Included.
What's In the Box?
- U-Burner Chassis - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Logs - Qty. 7
- Thermostat Remote Control - Qty. 1
- Receiver Box - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Please Note: Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. We recommend that our products be installed and serviced by professionals who are certified in the U.S. by NFI (National Fireplace Institute).
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.