The ProCom vented garage heaters are perfect for both residential and commercial applications. No longer should you have to work in the cold. Quiet operation, attractive low-profile design and powder coating finish allow our units to fit into any garage or workshop environment. Heats up to 45,000 BTU on Natural Gas. Includes a Liquid Propane Conversion Kit. Our units easily install from the ceiling with the included angle brackets and allow for both vertical or horizontal venting. Form, Function and Affordability.
- 45,000 BTU
- Natural Gas Operation
- Liquid Propane Conversion Kit Included
- Efficient and effective convection heat
- Certified for residential, commercial and industrial use
- Quiet operation
- Attractive low-profile design
- Durable powder coating paint
- Electronic hot surface igniter
- Power exhaust allows for vertical and horizontal venting
- Sealed, permanently lubricated motor for trouble free operation
- Features self-diagnostic control module
- Tubular aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Adjustable deflector blades easily direct heat flow
- Installs easily from the ceiling with the included angle brackets
- Requires only 1” clearance from the ceiling
- Can be installed in low profile buildings with 7-8 foot ceilings
- Perfect for your garage, barn, work shop, utility building, etc.
- External Wall Mounted Thermostat Included!
- Heater Dimensions: 13 1/2” H x 24 1/2” W x 25 3/16” D
- Product Weight: 62 lbs.
- 2 Year limited Warranty
- Wall Mount Thermostat
- Liquid Propane Conversion Kit
VENT KIT ACCESSORIES (Sold Separately)
- GHHVK - 4" Horizontal Vent Kit
- GHVVK - 4" Vertical Vent Kit
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.