This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom Heating in the USA to perform like new!
This ProCom vented garage heater is perfect for both residential and commercial applications. No longer should you have to work in the cold. Quiet operation, attractive low-profile design and powder coating finish allow our units to fit into any garage or workshop environment. Our units easily install from the ceiling with the included angle brackets and allow for both vertical or horizontal venting. Operates on Natural Gas at 75,000 BTU. Gives you efficient and effective convection heat. Form, Function and Affordability.
- 75,000 BTU
- Natural Gas Operation
- Liquid Propane Conversion Kit Included
- Efficient and effective convection heat
- Certified for residential, commercial and industrial use
- Quiet operation
- Attractive low-profile design
- Durable powder coating paint
- Electronic hot surface igniter
- Power exhaust allows for vertical and horizontal venting
- Sealed, permanently lubricated motor for trouble free operation
- Features self-diagnostic control module
- Tubular aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Adjustable deflector blades easily direct heat flow
- Installs easily from the ceiling with the included angle brackets
- Requires only 1” clearance from the ceiling
- Can be installed in low profile buildings with 7-8 foot ceilings
- Perfect for your garage, barn, work shop, utility building, etc.
- External Wall Mounted Thermostat Included!
- Heater Dimensions: 18 5/8” H x 24 1/2” W x 25 3/16” D
- Product Weight: 80 lbs.
- Wall Mount Thermostat
- Liquid Propane Conversion Kit
Vquan ENT KIT ACCESSORIES (Sold Separately)
- GHHVK - 4" Horizontal Vent Kit
- GHVVK - 4" Vertical Vent Kit
This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom in the USA to perform like new!
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.