This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom in the USA to perform like new!
The ProCom vented garage heaters are perfect for both residential and commercial applications. No longer should you have to work in the cold. Quiet operation, attractive low-profile design and powder coating finish allow our units to fit into any garage or workshop environment. Heats up to 45,000 BTU on Natural Gas. Includes a Liquid Propane Conversion Kit. Our units easily install from the ceiling with the included angle brackets and allow for both vertical or horizontal venting. Form, Function and Affordability.
- 45,000 BTU
- Natural Gas Operation
- Liquid Propane Conversion Kit Included
- Efficient and effective convection heat
- Certified for residential, commercial and industrial use
- Quiet operation
- Attractive low-profile design
- Durable powder coating paint
- Electronic hot surface igniter
- Power exhaust allows for vertical and horizontal venting
- Sealed, permanently lubricated motor for trouble free operation
- Features self-diagnostic control module
- Tubular aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Adjustable deflector blades easily direct heat flow
- Installs easily from the ceiling with the included angle brackets
- Requires only 1” clearance from the ceiling
- Can be installed in low profile buildings with 7-8 foot ceilings
- Perfect for your garage, barn, work shop, utility building, etc.
- External Wall Mounted Thermostat Included!
- Heater Dimensions: 13 1/2” H x 24 1/2” W x 25 3/16” D
- Product Weight: 62 lbs.
- 30 day limited Warranty
- Wall Mount Thermostat
- Liquid Propane Conversion Kit
VENT KIT ACCESSORIES (Sold Separately)
- GHHVK - 4" Horizontal Vent Kit
- GHVVK - 4" Vertical Vent Kit
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.