This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom in the USA to perform like new!TriFuel Heating Technology: The built-in Electric Heating Element adds an additional 1500 watts/5,000 BTU of heat! This heater also features ProCom's Patented Dual Fuel Technology which allows this heater the ability to use either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. The built-in Electric Heater produces 1500 watts/5,000 BTU of heat - perfect to take the “chill” out of the room. The built-in Gas Heater provides maximum heat output and will keep you warm during the severe cold winter months. This heater uses Convection Heat Technology which works like a central heating system to offer a comfortable heat that warms the air around you. This Tri-Fuel Space Heater is the perfect year-round heating option!
- 25,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- 24,000 Maximum BTU using Liquid Propane
- 1500 Watts/5,000 Maximum BTU Electric Heating Element
- Heats Up To 1,400 Sq. Ft.
- Patented TRI-FUEL TECHNOLOGY
- 1 Unit operates off Electricity and Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
- Thermostat Control – Allows you to set the thermostat to your ideal comfort level
- Perfect for living rooms, dens and basements.
- New space saving design!
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Heat for only pennies an hour.
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off.
- No electricity required when using the gas heating method. Keep warm during power outages!
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz electrical outlet required for operating blower and electric heating element.
- Battery Assisted Electric Piezo Ignitor
- High Efficiency Blower Included!
- Wall mounting bracket included!
- PFS certified
- Heater Dimensions: 23.5" H × 26.625" W × 8" D
- Heater Weight: 38.8 lbs
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
Reconditioned products may show some areas of slight scuffs, scratches or imperfections.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.