This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom in the USA to perform like new!TriFuel Heating Technology: The built-in Electric Heating Element adds an additional 1500 watts/5,000 BTU of heat! This heater also features ProCom's Patented Dual Fuel Technology which allows this heater the ability to use either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. The built-in Electric Heater produces 1500 watts/5,000 BTU of heat - perfect to take the “chill” out of the room. The built-in Gas Heater provides maximum heat output and will keep you warm during the severe cold winter months. This heater uses Convection Heat Technology which works like a central heating system to offer a comfortable heat that warms the air around you. This Tri-Fuel Space Heater is the perfect year-round heating option!
- 25,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- 24,000 Maximum BTU using Liquid Propane
- 1500 Watts/5,000 Maximum BTU Electric Heating Element
- Heats Up To 1,400 Sq. Ft.
- Patented TRI-FUEL TECHNOLOGY
- 1 Unit operates off Electricity and Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
- Thermostat Control – Allows you to set the thermostat to your ideal comfort level
- Perfect for living rooms, dens and basements.
- New space saving design!
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Heat for only pennies an hour.
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off.
- No electricity required when using the gas heating method. Keep warm during power outages!
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz electrical outlet required for operating blower and electric heating element.
- Battery Assisted Electric Piezo Ignitor
- High Efficiency Blower Included!
- Wall mounting bracket included!
- PFS certified
- Heater Dimensions: 23.5" H × 26.625" W × 8" D
- Heater Weight: 38.8 lbs
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
Reconditioned products may show some areas of slight scuffs, scratches or imperfections.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.