This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom Heating in the USA to perform like new!
Our ProCom Heating brand gas heaters are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! These gas heaters make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
The ProCom Magnum Liquid Propane (LP) Forced Air Heater combines commercial quality construction with high-end features to deliver superior performance. Easy to use and no assembly required, these heaters provide instant portable heat. Perfect for garages, construction sites, barns, factories or warehouses, this heavy-duty kerosene heater turns up the heat! (LP tank sold separately). Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Variable Heat Settings
- LP Gas Only
- Operates on 20/40/60 & 100 lb. threaded refillable gas propane cylinders
- 10 foot hose and regulator assembly included
- Instant heat - No startup time required
- Outdoor/weatherproof design
- Durable black powder coating finish
- Sturdy, rugged construction with adjustable heat angle
- High Output Blower Circulates Heat Quickly
- Push Button Matchless Ignition for Easy Starting
- Quiet Atmospheric Burner
- Dependable Motor, Starts Reliably In Cold Weather
- Engineered For Dependability
- Angled, Wide Stance Base
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off
- Cool Touch Shell Temperatures
- Large Handle - Easy To Use Even With Gloves
- Thermally protected motor for long life
- Easy to service
- Agency approved safe for use on combustible flooring
- Agency certified for outdoor use
- 120 volt outdoor/weatherproof auxiliary outlet built into the power cord
- CSA certified
- BTU Output: 55,000 - 125,000
- Heating Capability (sq. ft.): 3,000
- Heat Settings: Variable
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 8 Hours on a 20 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 16 Hours on a 40 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 24 Hours on a 60 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 39 Hours on a 100 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 63 Hours on Two 100 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Fuel Type: LP Gas
- Fuel Consumption (lbs./hr.): 5.8
- Igniter: Continuous spark ignition system
- Thermostat Included: No
- Power Cord (ft.): 6 in.
- 120 Volt/60 Hz Operation
- Product Dimensions: 21.5” L x 13” W x 19” H
- Product Weight (Without Propane Tank): 25.25 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: PCFA125V
Reconditioned products may show some areas of slight scuffs, scratches or imperfections.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.