This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom Heating in the USA to perform like new!
The ProCom Magnum Liquid Propane (LP) Forced Air Heater combines commercial quality construction with high-end features to deliver superior performance. Easy to use and no assembly required, these heaters provide instant portable heat. Perfect for garages, construction sites, barns, factories or warehouses, this heavy-duty kerosene heater turns up the heat! (LP tank sold separately). Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Variable Heat Settings
- LP Gas Only
- Operates on 20/40/60 & 100 lb. threaded refillable gas propane cylinders
- 10 foot hose and regulator assembly included
- Instant heat - No startup time required
- Outdoor/weatherproof design
- Durable black powder coating finish
- Sturdy, rugged construction with adjustable heat angle
- High Output Blower Circulates Heat Quickly
- Push Button Matchless Ignition for Easy Starting
- Quiet Atmospheric Burner
- Dependable Motor, Starts Reliably In Cold Weather
- Engineered For Dependability
- Angled, Wide Stance Base
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off
- Cool Touch Shell Temperatures
- Large Handle - Easy To Use Even With Gloves
- Thermally protected motor for long life
- Easy to service
- Agency approved safe for use on combustible flooring
- Agency certified for outdoor use
- 120 volt outdoor/weatherproof auxiliary outlet built into the power cord
- CSA certified
- BTU Output: 55,000 - 125,000
- Heating Capability (sq. ft.): 3,000
- Heat Settings: Variable
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 8 Hours on a 20 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 16 Hours on a 40 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 24 Hours on a 60 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 39 Hours on a 100 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 63 Hours on Two 100 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Fuel Type: LP Gas
- Fuel Consumption (lbs./hr.): 5.8
- Igniter: Continuous spark ignition system
- Thermostat Included: No
- Power Cord (ft.): 6 in.
- 120 Volt/60 Hz Operation
- Product Dimensions: 21.5” L x 13” W x 19” H
- Product Weight (Without Propane Tank): 25.25 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: PCFA125V
Reconditioned products may show some areas of slight scuffs, scratches or imperfections.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.