This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom in the USA to perform like new!
Our ProCom Heating brand gas heaters are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! These gas heaters make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Kerosene Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output by circulating heat throughout an area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off Kerosene Fuel, #1 & #2 Diesel Fuel, Fuel Oil, JP-8 Fuel and Jet A Fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- Commercial Series - UNMATCHED Performance, Power and Portability
- Variable From 110,000 - 160,000 BTU
- 5 Heat Settings
- Patented Variable Heat Output
- 10 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Heats Up To 3,800 sq. ft.
- Runs Up To 12 Hours On A Full Tank
- LED Control Board With Temperature Display
- Digital Variable Thermostat Automatically Adjusts Heat Output
- Thermostat Adjustable from 5 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- Instant Heat - No Startup Time Required
- Heavy-Duty Steel Handles
- Easy To Use Fuel Cap & Gauge
- Outdoor/Weatherproof Auxiliary Outlet
- Weatherproof Design (Patent Pending)
- Agency Certified For
- Outdoor Use
- Cold Starting To -40 Degrees Fahrenheit Using Kerosene
- Flat-Free Wheels
- Thermally Protected Motor For Long Life
- Easy To Service
- On-Board Diagnostic Center
- 120 Volt/60 Hz Operation Product Dimensions: 46.62” L x 23.65” W x 31.31” H Product Weight (Without Fuel): 53 lbs.
The Perfect Heater For Any Job: Worker Comfort, Framing, Drywall Work, Concrete Freeze Protection, Brick and Block Laying, Loading Docks, and Many DIY Projects
AGENCY CERTIFIED MULTI-FUEL OPERATION: Kerosene, #1 & #2 Diesel, Fuel Oil, JP-8 or Jet A Fuel
Exclusive ProCom Performance Features:
- PATENT PENDING Aerodynamic Housing Design Improves Air-Flow Efficiency
- PATENT PENDING Fuel Recognition System - AGENCY CERTIFIED For True Multi-Fuel Use
- AGENCY CERTIFIED For Use On Combustible Flooring
- PATENTED Heavy Duty Glow Plug Ignition System - Maintenance Free Reliable Ignition In Any Weather
DESIGNED, ENGINEERED & ASSEMBLED IN USA
Please Note: Reconditioned products may show some areas of slight scuffs, scratches or imperfections.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.