This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom Heating in the USA to perform like new!
These vent free log sets from ProCom have all the details and features of the high-end log lines but with unsurpassed quality and an unbeatable value. ProCom casts their logs in concrete from real wood for amazing detail and design all their gas logs to the highest standards for innovation and technology. Now with patented Dual Fuel Technology these heaters have the ability to use either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane in one unit. These vent free gas log set heaters heat the air first, circulating the warmth through the room, much like your central heating system.
- 39,000 BTU Heats up to 1,400 sq. ft.
- Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Remote Control Included– This remote controlled unit allows you to set your desired heat temperture and control your log set by using the included remote control. (Requires 4 AA and 2 AAA Batteries)
- The LCD screen of the remote control displays current room temperature in °F or °C, Burner On/Off Indication and Thermostat or Manual Mode Indication.
- 7 hand painted realistic looking concrete logs
- Solid, well built black powder coated chassis
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition (Requires 1 AAA Battery)
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Minimum Firebox Size Required: 20” H x 34” W in front (24” W at rear) x 14” D
Lava Rock Shown In Picture Is Not Included.
This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom in the USA to perform like new!
Reconditioned products may show some areas of slight scuffs, scratches or imperfections.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.