This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom in the USA to perform like new!This ProCom Vent-Free Dual Fuel Log Set has all the features and details of the high-end log lines with unbeatable prices. This vent-free log set allows you to have the same wood-burning experience while having the ability to change different settings and options at a push of a button. It’s a mess-free and efficient alternative for keeping warm during the cold months. Amazing features of the Dual Fuel Technology that allows to operate off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Included is a remote control that has an LDC screen that displays the current room temperature, indication of the burner’s on/off setting, and the thermostat/manual mode indication. This log set is 99.9% efficient that does not requires an outside duct or chimney. Get both quality and efficiency at an amazing discounted price!
This vent-free gas log set features a large glowing ember bed to enhance the look and feel of the log set. The glowing embers look as though real embers have fallen from the logs and glimmer as the log set warms your home. This feature is found only on high end log set designs.
Cedar Ridge Hearth Log Set by ProCom
- 35,000 BTU Heats up to 1,300 sq. ft.
- Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propan
- Thermostat Remote Control Included – This remote controlled unit allows you to set your desired heat temperture and control your log set by using the included remote control. (Requires 4 AA and 2 AAA Batteries)
- The LCD screen of the remote control displays current room temperature in °F or °C, Burner On/Off Indication and Thermostat or Manual Mode Indication.
- 9 hand painted realistic looking concrete logs
- Solid, well built black powder coated chassis
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition (Requires 1 AAA Battery)
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Minimum Firebox Size Required: 20” H x 34” W in front (26” W at rear) x 15” D
Lava Rock Shown In Picture Is Not Included.
Reconditioned products may show some areas of slight scuffs, scratches or imperfections.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.