Our ProCom Heating brand gas heaters are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! These gas heaters make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
This 80,000 BTU Portable Propane, LP Gas Convection Construction Heater will give you 360 degrees of Heating Radius, allowing for quick and efficient heat distribution. It heats up to 1,900 square feet or a 38' x 50' x 8' area. The long lasting Construction Heater is rugged and will run 11 hours on a 20 lb. propane cylinder, and up to 22 hours on a 40 lb. propane cylinder.
- 40,000 – 80,000 BTUs
- Two (2) heat settings: Low – 40,000 BTUs / High – 80,000 BTUs
- Operates on 20/30/40 & 100 lb. threaded refillable gas propane cylinders
- Push-button ignition
- No electricity required!
- 10 ft. hose and regulator included
- Product Dimensions: 19” H x 16” W x 16” D
- Product Weight (Without Propane Tank): 12.8 lbs.
- CSA Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.