Our ProCom Heating brand gas heaters are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! These gas heaters make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
A propane convection heater is what you need to keep large spaces warm.
Enjoy 360 degrees of heating radius, allowing for quick and efficient heat distribution.
The ProCom Magnum, Liquid Propane Convection Heater produces up to 200,000 BTU for big job sites, warehouse and barn heating.
It features two (2) heat settings: Low – 75,000 BTUs and High – 200,000 BTUs with an easy push-button ignition.
- 75,000 – 200,000 BTUs
- Heats Up To 4,700 Square Feet
- Two (2) heat settings: Low – 75,000 BTUs / High – 200,000 BTUs
- Operates on 40 & 100 lb. threaded refillable gas propane cylinders
- Push-button ignition
- No electricity required!
- 10 ft. hose and regulator included
- CSA Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Comes with 10-ft. LP hose and regulator.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.