This Reconditioned Portable Propane Construction Heater can heat up to 4,100 Square Feet or an area 50’ x 82’ x 8’.
It has a high output blower that circulates heat quickly with a push button matchless ignition for easy starting.
A great construction heater for the price with 175k BTU's and a high capacity fan that distributes heat quickly and evenly.
- Heats Up To 4,100 Square Feet or an area 50’ x 82’ x 8’
- Patented Variable Heat Control
- Runs Approx. 34 Hours on Two (2) 100 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Operates on 60/100 & (2) 100 lb. threaded refillable gas propane cylinders
- Quiet Atmospheric Burner
- Ergonomical/Stackable Design
- Rugged Roll Cage Design
- Top Mount Controls<
- Dependable Motor, Starts Reliably In Cold Weather
- Engineered For Dependability
- Adjustable Height Stand
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off
- 10 ft. hose and regulator included
- Cool Touch Shell Temperatures
- Large Handle - Easy To Use Even With Gloves
- 120 Volt/ 60 Hz Operation
- Product Dimensions: 26” L x 13” W x 19” H
- Product Weight (Without Propane Tank): 25.5 lbs.
- CSA Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.