Our ProCom Heating brand gas heaters are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! These gas heaters make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
This Liquid Propane Gas Construction Heater heats up to 950 square feet or an area of 25’ x 38’ x 8’.
It runs 11 hours on a 20 lb. propane cylinder and has a high output blower that circulates heat quickly.
Engineered for dependability, this construction heater starts reliably in cold weather.
- Operates on 20/40/60 & 100 lb. threaded refillable gas propane cylinders
- Push Button Matchless Ignition for Easy Starting
- Quiet Atmospheric Burner
- High Capacity Fan That Distributes Heat Quickly and Evenly
- Angled, Wide Stance Base
- Directs Heat Output
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off
- 10 ft. hose and regulator included
- Cool Touch Shell Temperatures
- Large Handle - Easy To Use Even With Gloves
- 120 Volt/ 60 Hz Operation
- Product Dimensions: 19” L x 8.3” W x 13.7” H
- Product Weight (Without Propane Tank): 12.5 lbs.
- CSA Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.