This 125,000 BTU Portable Propane Construction Heater has variable settings that can instantly heat up a 3,000 square foot space with no start up time required!
The ProCom Construction Heater has a high output blower that circulates heat quickly while still being cool to the touch.
Engineered for dependability and thermally protected motor for a long life.
- Variable Heat Settings
- LP Gas Only
- Operates on 20/40/60 & 100 lb. threaded refillable gas propane cylinders
- 10 foot hose and regulator assembly included
- Outdoor/weatherproof design
- Durable black powder coating finish
- Sturdy, rugged construction with adjustable heat angle
- Push Button Matchless Ignition for Easy Starting
- Quiet Atmospheric Burner
- Dependable Motor, Starts Reliably In Cold Weather
- Angled, Wide Stance Base
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off
- Large Handle - Easy To Use Even With Gloves
- Easy to service
- Agency approved safe for use on combustible flooring
- Agency certified for outdoor use
- 120 volt outdoor/weatherproof auxiliary outlet built into the power cord
- CSA certified
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
- BTU Output: 55,000 - 125,000
- Heating Capability (sq. ft.): 3,000
- Heat Settings: Variable
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 8 Hours on a 20 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 16 Hours on a 40 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 24 Hours on a 60 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 39 Hours on a 100 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): Approx. 63 Hours on Two 100 lb. Propane Cylinder
- Fuel Type: LP Gas
- Fuel Consumption (lbs./hr.): 5.8
- Igniter: Continuous spark ignition system
- Thermostat Included: No
- Power Cord (ft.): 6 in.
- 120 Volt/60 Hz Operation
- Product Dimensions: 21.5” L x 13” W x 19” H
- Product Weight (Without Propane Tank): 25.25 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: PCFA125V
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.