Our ProCom Heating brand gas heaters are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! These gas heaters make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
ProCom Heating’s Portable Kerosene Heaters provide a high level of heat output by circulating heat throughout an entire area.
These industrial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade materials to last a lifetime and are loaded with patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Commercial grade heaters are easy to use and operate off Kerosene Fuel, #1 & #2 Diesel Fuel, Fuel Oil, JP-8 Fuel and Jet A Fuel.
Perfect for construction, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and DIY projects.
- Built-In Thermostatic Heat Control
- 5.5 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Heats Up To 1,900 sq. ft.
- Runs Up To 9 Hours On A Full Tank
- Instant Heat - No Startup Time Required
- Large Handle - Easy To Use Even With Gloves
- Easy To Use Fuel Cap & Gauge
- Outdoor/Weatherproof Auxiliary Outlet
- Weatherproof Design (Patent Pending)
- Agency Certified For Outdoor Use
- Cold Starting To -40 Degrees Fahrenheit Using Kerosene
- Thermally Protected Motor For Long Life
- Easy To Service
- On-Board Diagnostic Center
- 120 Volt/60 Hz Operation
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Forced Air Heater Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.