Our ProCom Heating brand gas heaters are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! These gas heaters make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
ProCom's Portable Kerosene Heaters provide a high levels of output by circulating heat throughout an entire area.
Commercial grade forced air heaters are made with long lasting industrial grade components. These heaters include exclusive patented ProCom Heating features and operate off Kerosene Fuel, #1 & #2 Diesel Fuel, Fuel Oil, JP-8 Fuel and Jet A Fuel.
This is a heavy duty heater for dry walling, curing concrete, loading docks, brick and block laying, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, or sporting events.
- Commercial Grade and Portability
- Reaches up to 175,000 BTU's
- Variable Heat Settings
- Patented Heat Output
- 10 Gallon Fuel Capacity<
- Heats Up To 4,100 sq. ft.
- Runs Up To 11 Hours On A Full Tank
- LED Temperature Display
- Thermostat Automatically Adjusts Heat Output
- Thermostat Adjustable to 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- No Startup Time Required
- Steel Handles
- Weatherproof Design
- Certified For Outdoor Use
AGENCY CERTIFIED MULTI-FUEL OPERATION: Kerosene, #1 & #2 Diesel, Fuel Oil, JP-8 or Jet A Fuel
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Forced Air Heater Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.