Our ProCom Heating brand gas heaters are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! These gas heaters make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
ProCom Outdoor Kerosene Heaters provide high levels of heat by circulating heat throughout an area.
These heavy duty grade grade forced air heaters are made to last.
These heaters are loaded with patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating.
Easy to use and operate off Kerosene Fuel, #1 & #2 Diesel Fuel, Fuel Oil, JP-8 Fuel and Jet A Fuel.
Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- UNMATCHED Performance, Power and Portability
- 160,000 BTU's
- Variable Heat Settings
- Patented Heat Output
- 10 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Heats Up To 3,800 sq. ft.
- Runs Up To 12 Hours On A Full Tank
- LED Controls and Temperature Display
- Thermostat Adjustable from 5 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- No Startup Time Required - Instant Heat!
- Heavy Steel Handles
- Easy To Use Fuel Gauge
- Weatherproof Design
- Agency Certified For Outdoor Use
- Cold Starting To -40 Degrees Fahrenheit Using Kerosene
- Flat-Free Wheels
- Thermally Protected Motor For Long Life
- Easy To Service
- On-Board Diagnostic Center
- 120 Volt/60 Hz Operation
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Forced Air Heater Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.