ProCom Dual Fuel Ventless Fireplaces are an excellent alternative to traditional wood fireplaces. They can be placed anywhere within your home since they do not require an outside duct or chimney.
Our state-of-the-art fireplace insert features thermostat control functions, battery assisted ignition, and much more. These economical, efficient fireplace systems provide your family with the supplemental heat you seek, without skimping on style. The quality craftsmanship of our fireplaces makes them the perfect accent for your home.
- 26,000 Maximum BTU heats up to 1,350 square feet of living space
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control - Automatically cycles on and off to maintain desired setting
- Antique White Furniture Grade Finish
- Mantel features light distressing throughout
- 5 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Brick Panel Liner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Single precision ported vent-less gas burner
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Arched style gas fireplace insert
- PFS Certified
- Product Weight: 130 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Insert Model Number: FBNSD28T
- Fireplace Mantel Model Number: CM300-2-AW
- Some assembly required
- Blower Sold Separately - Model FIB100
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
What’s in the Box:
- Ventless Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Fireplace Wood Mantel - Qty. 1
- Ceramic Fiber Log Set - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Note: This item ships in two boxes.
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight.
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. We recommend that our products be installed and serviced by professionals who are certified in the U.S. by NFI (National Fireplace Institute).
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Fireplace Insert Owner's Manual
Fireplace Mantel Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.