ProCom Heating’s infra-red space heaters are assembled in the USA and feature a new slimmer cabinet design and the latest advancement in vent free infra-red burner design. This NEW advancement provides more heat per Ceramic Plaque when incorporated with our patented dual fuel burner technology. No electricity is required which is perfect for power outages and installation. It includes many exclusive features such as five heat settings with micro heat adjustments, the automatic thermostat control, and more.
Blower and Base Feet Included!
- 20,000 Maximum BTU When Using Natural Gas
- 18,000 Maximum BTU When Using Propane Gas
- Heats Up To 950 Sq. Ft.
- Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control – The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature.
- 5 Heat Settings with micro heat adjustments between each setting!
- Slim cabinet design
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Heat for only pennies an hour!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- No electricity required to operate heater!
- Push Button Piezo Ignition System
- Product Dimensions: 25.7" H x 18.46" W x 9.84" D
- Product Weight: 22.9 lbs.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box?
- Vent Free Heater - Qty. 1
- Wall Mounting Bracket - Qty. 1
- AAA Batteries - Qty. 1
- Hardware Package - Qty. 1
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Space Heater Owner's Manual