- 32,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Remote Control Included
- Remote Control Functions: On/Off, Temperature Control
- Auburn Cherry Finish: Rich, dark Furniture Grade Finish with 30% Sheen
- Dual moldings adorn the pilasters to complement the overall elegant design
- Mantel features light distressing throughout and burnishing on edges
- To Highlight this furniture design, tasteful chemical and physical distress is applied for an upgrade
- The top of the mantel incorporates Angular veneering trimmed with Walnut and Ash burl inlay
- 6 hand painted Ceramic Fiber logs - Numbered and pinned for proper placement
- Vent free gas fireplace insert
- Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Product Dimensions: 44.25"W x 44"H x 17"D
- Product Weight: 150 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Model Number:FBNSD400RT-2-AS
- Fireplace Mantel Model Number:PCE400-2-AS
- Fireplace Insert Model Number: FBNSD400RT-ZC
- Some assembly required.
- Blower Sold Separately - Model QEB100
What's In the Box?
- Fireplace Wood Mantel - Qty. 1
- Vent Free Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Fiber Logs - Qty. 6
- Remote Control - Qty. 1
- Receiver - Qty. 1
- AAA Battery - Qty. 3
- AA Battery - Qty. 4
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Fireplace Insert: Owner's Manual
Fireplace Mantel: Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.