The ProCom Ventless Fireplace features our Furniture Quality fireplace mantel and our Dual Fuel, Vent Free Gas fireplace insert that provides you with heat and beauty. The product is made to produce up to 32,000 BTU of heat, enough to heat 1,500 square feet of living space. The fireplace provides a beautiful and realistic flame pattern with realistic fiber ceramic logs for a stunning home experience. This vent-free fireplace system includes many features like a remote control, Oxygen Depletion Sensor with automatic shut-off, battery assisted piezo ignition, and much more. The fireplace mantel has been carefully designed and created in a slate gray furniture grade finish that accents its quality and excellence.
- 32,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Remote Control Included
- Remote Control Functions: On/Off, Temperature Control
- Slate Gray Furniture Grade Mantel Finish
- Dual moldings adorn the pilasters to complement the overall elegant design
- Mantel features light distressing throughout
- 6 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Vent-free gas fireplace insert
- Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Product Dimensions: 45" W X 45" H X 15" D
- Product Weight: 160 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Model Number: FBNSD400RT-ZC
- Fireplace Mantel Model Number: CM400-2-GR
- Fireplace Insert is Assembled in the USA
- Some assembly required
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Blower Sold Separately - Model QEB100
What's in the Box?
- Vent-Free Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Fiber Logs - Qty. 6
- Remote Control - Qty. 1
- Remote Receiver - Qty. 1
- AA Batteries - Qty. 4
- AAA Batteries - Qty. 3
- Hardware Package - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight and Ships in Two Boxes
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.