The ProCom Vent-less Fireplace features our Furniture Quality fireplace mantel and our Dual Fuel, Vent Free Gas fireplace insert that provides you with heat and beauty. The product is made to produce up to 32,000 BTU of heat, enough to heat 1,500 square feet of living space. The fireplace provides a beautiful and realistic flame pattern with realistic fiber ceramic logs for a stunning home experience. The cherry wood tone creates a nice contrast that completes the look of your home.
- 32,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Remote Control Included
- Remote Control Functions: On/Off, Temperature Control
- Auburn Cherry Finish: Rich, dark Furniture Grade Finish with 30% Sheen
- Dual moldings adorn the pilasters to complement the overall elegant design
- Mantel features light distressing throughout and burnishing on edges
- To Highlight this furniture design, tasteful chemical and physical distress is applied for an upgrade
- The top of the mantel incorporates Angular veneering trimmed with Walnut and Ash burl inlay
- 6 hand painted Ceramic Fiber logs - Numbered and pinned for proper placement
- Vent free gas fireplace insert
- Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Product Dimensions: 44.25"W x 44"H x 17"D
- Product Weight: 150 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Model Number:FBNSD400RT-2-NG
- Fireplace Mantel Model Number:PCE400-4-NG
- Fireplace Insert Model Number: FBNSD400RT-ZC
- Some assembly required.
Blower Sold Separately - Model QEB100
What's In the Box?
- Fireplace Wood Mantel - Qty. 1
- Vent Free Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Fiber Logs - Qty. 6
- Remote Control - Qty. 1
- Receiver - Qty. 1
- AAA Battery - Qty. 3
- AA Battery - Qty. 4
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Fireplace Insert Owner's Manual
Fireplace Mantel Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.