Our ProCom Heating brand fireplace inserts are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products. These fireplace inserts make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA
The Universal Ventless Fireboxes by ProCom® feature a slim profile for installation in even the tightest areas. A vent-free firebox gives you an inexpensive option to create your own customized fireplace for your home! These fireboxes are approved for zero clearance installation, which allows you to recess it into your wall or pair it with a cabinet mantel for a custom unit. Features a draw screen and hood for your convenience and safety.
- Approved for use with any ventless gas log set*
- Will accept most 18” or 24” ventless gas log sets
- Unique Airflow Technology System for greater heat flow
- Zero-Clearance Firebox can be installed against or recessed into any wall accessible to a gas line
- Decorative sprayed brick liner
- Extra large viewing area
- Draw screen and hood included
- Product Dimensions: 32.5” H x 35” W x 19” D
- Product Weight: 64 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty
Accepts ProCom Blower Model FIB100
*All ProCom Fireboxes are approved as Universal Fireboxes and can be used with any manufacture’s ANSI Z21.11.2 approved ventless gas log sets (physical size limitations apply).
This fireplace is shipped via truck freight with curb side service.
Truck freight companies only require their drivers to unload the shipment from the truck. The carrier will call and schedule the delivery.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Fireplace Insert Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.