Our ProCom Heating brand fireplace inserts are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products. These fireplace inserts make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA
This Vent Free Zero Clearance Fireplace Insert allows you to build a custom fireplace for your home. You can pair it with a face mantel or recess it directly into a wall of your home
This fireplace insert includes many features like Oxygen Depletion Sensor with automatic shut-off, battery assisted piezo ignition, and much more. Using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, the Duluth Forge Vent Free Fireplace Inserts radiates 26,000 BTU of heat, enough to heat 1,350 square feet of space.
- 26,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Heats up to 1,350 sq. ft.
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- 5 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Thermostat Control - Automatically cycles on and off to maintain desired setting
- Vent free gas fireplace insert
- Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Product Dimensions: 29.1"W X 23.9"H X 13.9"D
- Product Weight: 47.6 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Model Number:FBNSD28T
Blower Sold Separately - Model FIB100
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.