Lost River's Dual Fuel Ventless Blue Flame Heater is built for durability and efficiency to keep your home toasty warm for many cold seasons to come. This compact but solid heater gives you a reliable source of heat. It runs at 20,000 maximum BTU which heats up to 950 square feet of living space. No electricity is required which is perfect for power outages or any in-house urgencies. This dual fuel technology has one unit that operates on either natural gas or propane gas. Without compromising function for beauty, this versatile gas space heater has been redesigned for a slimmer and modernized profile to effortlessly fit into your home.
- 20,000 Maximum BTU When Using Natural Gas
- 20,000 Maximum BTU When Using Propane Gas
- Economy Level: 10,000 BTU When Using Natural Gas (Heat Settings 1,2,3)
- Economy Level: 16,000 BTU When Using Propane Gas (Heat Settings 1,2,3)
- Heats Up To 950 Sq. Ft.
- Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control – The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature.
- 5 Heat Settings with micro heat adjustments between each setting!
- Newly redesigned cabinet for slimmer profile!
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Heat for only pennies an hour!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- No electricity required to operate heater!
- 120V electrical outlet required if using the blower system
- Push Button Piezo Ignition System
- CSA Certified
- Product Dimensions: 25.7" H x 18.46" W x 9.84" D
- Product Weight: 22 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 26.7 lbs.
What's In the Box
- Ventless Heater - Qty. 1
- Wall Mounting Bracket - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.