Our Duluth Forge brand fireplace inserts are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! These fireplace inserts make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
The Duluth Forge vent-free outdoor stainless steel gas fired fireplace insert is the first affordable fireplace designed to resist the elements for outdoor use. The outdoor zero clearance fireplace insert uses parts and materials that are made from 304 grade stainless steel sourced in the USA. This assures a long and reliable life in the outdoor environment.
The beautiful and alluring fire glass burner meets almost every need for a classy, modernized element to any outdoor space. The most stunning effect is created as the reflective glass emits a mesmerizing sparkle throughout the fireplace insert. The sloped H-burner is made from 304 stainless steel and produces 24,000 BTU.
The fireplace front panel has a brushed stainless finish that will enhance any patio or outdoor living room. The inner firebox panels are made from a bright reflective stainless steel that “mirror” the flames on all sides of the firebox allowing you to enjoy your outdoor gas fireplace from various angles.
You and your family members can relax and enjoy your new outdoor living space while you watch the flames dancing through the large bed of reflective emerald green fire glass media that comes standard with your fireplace.
Designed, Engineered, Manufactured and Tested in the USA.
- 24,000 Maximum Btu/hr.
- Configured for Natural Gas Operation
- Liquid Propane (LP) Conversion Kit Included
- Manual On/Off Gas Control Valve
- 304 Stainless Steel Sloped H-Burner
- Zero Clearance Fireplace Insert Design
- Stainless Steel Draw Screen Barrier
- Viewing Area: 25 3/4" W x 20 3/8" H
- Venting Type: Vent-Free
- No chimney or venting required
- Reflective Stainless Steel Firebox Panels
- Glass media burner pan creates a beautiful, large bed of flames
- Space saving design - the slim profile of the firebox insert takes up less living space
- Fuel saving design - less BTUs while maintaining an ideal flame effect
- Easy start ignition with a battery assisted Piezo igniter
- ANSI Z21.97 listed / PFS Certified
- Product Dimensions: 31 9/16" Front Width (with front panel installed) x 26 1/8” Rear Width x 31 9/16" Height x 13 1/4" Depth
- Product Weight: 84.5 lbs.
- Outdoor Vent-Free Fireplace Model Number: DF450SS-G-REM
- Some assembly required
- Manufactured in the USA
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
What’s in the Box:
- Outdoor Stainless Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Stainless Steel Front Fireplace Panel - Qty. 1
- 10 lb. Bag, Premium Reflective Crystal Fire Glass - Qty. 1
- 10 lb. Bag, Premium Reflective Emerald Green Fire Glass - Qty. 1
- LP Conversion Kit - Qty. 1
Upgrade and customize your fireplace insert!
Fire Glass - Non-Reflective Glass Media:
- 10 lb. Bag, Classic Crystal - Model# 14CRGM
- 10 lb. Bag, Classic Black - Model# 14BLKGM
- 10 lb. Bag, Classic Copper - Model# 14COGM
- 10 lb. Bag, Classic Emerald Green - Model# 14EMGM
Fire Glass - Reflective Glass Media:
- **10 lb. Bag, Premium Reflective Crystal - Model# 14RCRGM
- 10 lb. Bag, Premium Reflective Black - Model# 14RBLKGM
- 10 lb. Bag, Premium Reflective Copper - Model# 14RCOGM
- **10 lb. Bag, Premium Reflective Emerald Green - Model# 14REMGM
**Comes Standard with model DF450SS-G-REM Outdoor Fireplace
Log & Grate Upgrade:
- 7 pc. Concrete Log Set for 450 Stainless Outdoor Fireplace with Stainless Steel Log Grate - Model# LS450SS-G
Fiber Brick Liners:
- Fiber Liner, Vintage Red - Model# FLB450-VR
- Fiber Liner, Sandstone - Model# FLB450-S
- Fiber Liner, Slate Gray - Model# FLB450-SG
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note:Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. We recommend that our products be installed and serviced by professionals who are certified in the U.S. by NFI (National Fireplace Institute).
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.