Duluth Forge ventless gas log sets have all the details and features of high-end log sets with a great price. These logs are cast in concrete from real wood for amazing detail. These gas log burners are designed and manufactured to the highest standards for innovation and technology. This vent-free gas log set heats the air first, circulating the warmth through the room, much like your central heating system. This gas log set includes features an easy-to-use manual control system and an electronic spark ignition for easy operation.
- 32,000 BTU Heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Operates on Liquid Propane Only
- Manual Control – On/Off
- Vent Free so all the heat stays in your home
- Hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior refractory ceramics to ensure a long lifespan
- Solid, well-built black powder coated chassis
- U-Burner chassis design provides two rows of flames to create a realistic fire
- Economical: 99.9% efficient
- No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: SAFETY PILOT O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Minimum Firebox Size Required: 20” H x 30” W in front (24” W at rear) x 14” D
- Product Dimensions: 11.5” H x 21” W x 12” D
- Safety Assured ANSI Certified System
- PFS Approved
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
- Some assembly required
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
What's In the Box?
- U-Burner Chassis - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Logs - Qty. 6
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Please Note: Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. We recommend that our products be installed and serviced by professionals who are certified in the U.S. by NFI (National Fireplace Institute).
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.