The Split Red Oak Vent Free Log Set by Duluth Forge operates on LP Gas only. You will experience a mess-free, realistic, quality gas log set that includes the convenient feature of a manual on/off control giving you the ability to customize the heat settings in your room. This rich, hand-painted, cement log set provides excellent details emulating the realism of a wood fire. This log set is designed to reflect a split stack and was developed using real wood molded to create the look of a new fire with bark and split wood elements being the focus. Receive and enjoy both quality and the efficiency of 30,000 BTU of Vent Free Heating with the Split Red Oak Vent Free Gas Log Set.
- 30,000 BTU Heats up to 1,100 sq. ft.
- Unit operates off Liquid Propane Gas only
- Manual on/off control
- 8 hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior refractory ceramics to ensure a long life-span
- Solid, well-built black powder coated chassis
- U-Burner chassis design provides two rows of flames to create a realistic fire
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: SAFETY PILOT O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition (Requires 1 AAA Battery - Included)
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Minimum Firebox Size Required: 20” H x 29” W in front (22” W at rear) x 13” D
- Safety Assured ANSI Certified System
- PFS Approved
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
- Ships in 2 Boxes
Lava Rock (LAVR1) and Ember Log Kit (FELK) Shown In Picture Not Included.
What's In the Box
- U-Burner Chassis - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Logs - Qty. 8
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Log Chassis Owner's Manual
Log Set (Before Feb. 7.22) Owner's Manual
Log Set (After Feb. 7.22) Owner's Manual