The Stacked Red Oak Vent Free Log Set by Duluth Forge features a traditional and classic style focusing on the look of Oak logs with charring to provide a realistic full log look. During the burn season and in the off season, the log set is an attractive accent to your room. It’s been carefully hand crafted to give you the look and feel of a real wood-burning fire. The Stacked Red Oak Log Set features 30,000 BTU and a Thermostat Control for customizable settings. It’s the perfect log set for creating that great classical ambiance for your home. The quality and efficiency of Vent Free Heating provides savings on your heating bill in addition to enhancing your home and hearth.
- 30,000 BTU Heats up to 1,100 sq. ft.
- Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control - The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature
- 7 hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior refractory ceramics to ensure a long life-span
- Solid, well-built black powder coated chassis
- U-Burner chassis design provides two rows of flames to create a realistic fire
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: SAFETY PILOT O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition (Requires 1 AAA Battery - Included)
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Minimum Firebox Size Required: 20” H x 29” W in front (22” W at rear) x 13” D
- Safety Assured ANSI Certified System
- PFS Approved
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
- Ships in 2 Boxes
- Lava Rock (LAVR1) and Ember Log Kit (FELK) Shown In Picture Not Included.
What's In the Box?
- U-Burner Chassis - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Logs - Qty. 7
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.