The Duluth Forge Berkshire Stacked Oak Vent Free Log Set features Patented Dual Fuel Technology which allows you to purchase this log set for LP Gas or Natural Gas. This unique log set offers a natural look and feel of a real wood-burning fireplace. The log set was developed from real wood to reflect a split stack with focus on blending bark and split features along with charring to create an exquisite look to your fireplace and magnify the beauty of your home. The Thermostatic Remote Control feature can easily regulate the 33,000 BTU to create the perfect heat setting for your home.
- 33,000 BTU Heats up to 1,300 sq. ft.
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Remote Control Included – This remote controlled unit allows you to set your desired heat temperature and control your log set by using the included remote control. (System Requires 4 AA and 2 AAA Batteries – Included)
- The LCD screen of the remote control displays current room temperature in °F or °C, Burner On/Off Indication and Thermostat or Manual Mode Indication.
- 8 hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior refractory ceramics to ensure a long life-span
- Solid, well-built black powder coated chassis
- Ember Burner chassis design provides one row of flames and a glowing ember bed to create a realistic fire
- High End Ember Burner chassis has a large glowing ember bed appearance and gives a more lifelike look
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: SAFETY PILOT O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition (Requires 1 AAA Battery - Included)
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Minimum Firebox Size Required: 20” H x 34” W in front (23” W at rear) x 15” D
- Safety Assured ANSI Certified System
- PFS Approved
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
- 1 bag of glowing ember material included
- Ships in 2 Boxes
Lava Rock (LAVR1) and Ember Log Kit (FELK) Shown In Picture Not Included.
What's In the Box?
- U-Burner Chassis - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Logs - Qty. 8
- Thermostat Remote Control - Qty. 1
- Bag of Embers - Qty. 1
- Receiver Box - Qty. 1
- AA Battery - Qty. 4
- AAA Battery - Qty. 3
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California and may be prohibited in your area. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Log Chassis Owner's Manual
Log Set Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.