The Heartland Oak Vented Log Set by Duluth Forge recreates the look and feel of a real wood-burning hearth. This Vented Gas Log Set was molded from real wood providing a realistic appearance that incorporates charring, deep bark texture and split accents. The U- Burner chassis design provides multiple rows of flames which brings you the most realistic flame patterns. Like a real wood burning fireplace, the Heartland Oak requires a fully functional chimney with an open flue when in use. The glowing embers create the most illuminating beauty of a warm and classical ambiance.
- 45,000 BTU
- Natural Gas operation
- Liquid Propane conversion kit available; Model NVDWA1
- 8 hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior refractory ceramics to ensure a long life-span
- U-Burner chassis design allows for large, full flames throughout the log set
- Match Light Manual Ignition
- Must be installed in a masonry fireplace or vented firebox
- Flue must be open at all times when in use
- 1 bag of Glowing Embers Included
- 1 bag of Vermiculite Included
- Damper clamp included
- Minimum Firebox Size Required: 18” H x 24” W in front (18” W at rear) x 15” D
- PFS Approved
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
Lava Rock (LAVR1) and Ember Log Kit (FELK) Shown In Picture Not Included.
What's In the Box?
- U-Burner Chassis - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Logs - Qty. 8
- Iron Grate - Qty. 1
- Bag of Embers - Qty. 1
- Bag of Vermiculite - Qty. 1
- Damper Clamp - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.