This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom Heating in the USA to perform like new!
With the Duluth Forge Reconditioned Berkshire Split Oak, you can enjoy a set of quality Vent Free Gas Logs. Get a realistic looking fireplace without the mess of chopping or hauling wood and add that warm elegant touch to your home. The intricate detailing on each of the highly detailed cement logs will bring your hearth to life. Our design team started with real logs to create a log set that gives the feel of a mature fire focusing on the bark, split and charring elements to provide an outstandingly detailed look to create a log set that looks as good without flames in the warmer months as it does when burning. Enjoy the Dual Fuel Technology and 33,000 BTU of heat and the overall savings to your heating bill provided by Vent Free Heating.
- 33,000 BTU Heats up to 1,300 sq. ft.
- Unit operates off Liquid Propane Gas only
- Manual on/off control
- 9 hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior refractory ceramics to ensure a long life-span
- Solid, well-built black powder coated chassis
- Ember Burner chassis design provides one row of flames and a glowing ember bed to create a realistic fire
- High End Ember Burner chassis has a large glowing ember bed appearance and gives a more lifelike look
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: SAFETY PILOT O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition (Requires 1 AAA Battery - Included)
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Minimum Firebox Size Required: 20” H x 34” W in front (23” W at rear) x 15” D
- Safety Assured ANSI Certified System
- PFS Approved
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
- 1 bag of glowing ember material included
- Ships in 2 Boxes
Lava Rock (LAVR1) and Ember Log Kit (FELK) Shown In Picture Not Included.
What's In the Box?
- U-Burner Chassis - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Logs - Qty. 9
- Bag of Embers - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.