This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom Heating in the USA to perform like new!
Duluth Forge’s Reconditioned Ventless Dual Fuel Gas Log Sets offer an amazing heating alternative for your family, in that they allow you to enjoy the warmth and feel of a fireplace without the fire! These convenient log sets can be placed anywhere in the home, since they don’t require an outside duct or chimney to operate. Bring your hearth to life with our beautiful hand painted logs and the heat from our powerful gas log chassis. These economical, efficient fireplace systems are the perfect heating solution for your family’s home!
- 33,000 Maximum BTU heats up to 1,300 square feet of living space
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Controlled unit automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain the desired room temperature
- 8 hand painted realistic ceramic fiber logs
- Ember Burner chassis design provides one row of flames and a glowing ember bed to create a realistic fire
- Solid, black powder coated chassis has a large glowing ember bed appearance and gives a more lifelike look
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: SAFETY PILOT O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition (Requires 1 AAA Battery - Included)
- PFS Approved
- • Safety Assured ANSI Certified System
- 1 bag of glowing ember material included
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Minimum Firebox Size Required: 20” H x 28” W in front (23” W at rear) x 15” D
- Safety Assured ANSI Certified System
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
Note: The product ships in 2 boxes
Lava Rock (LAVR1) and Ember Log Kit (FELK) Shown In Picture Not Included.
What's In the Box:
- U-Burner Chassis - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Logs - Qty. 8
- Bag of Embers - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.