This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom Heating in the USA to perform like new!
The Duluth Forge Reconditioned Berkshire Stacked Oak Vent Free Log Set features Patented Dual Fuel Technology which allows you to purchase this log set to use with either LP Gas or Natural Gas. This unique log set offers a natural look and feel of a real wood-burning fireplace. The log set was developed from real wood to reflect a bark stack with focus on blending bark and split features along with charring to create an exquisite look to your fireplace and magnify the beauty of your home. The Thermostat Control feature can easily regulate the 33,000 BTU to create the perfect heat setting for your home.
- 33,000 BTU Heats up to 1,300 sq. ft.
- Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control - The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature
- 8 hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior refractory ceramics to ensure a long life-span
- Solid, well-built black powder coated chassis
- Ember Burner chassis design provides one row of flames and a glowing ember bed to create a realistic fire
- High End Ember Burner chassis has a large glowing ember bed appearance and gives a more lifelike look
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: SAFETY PILOT O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition (Requires 1 AAA Battery - Included)
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Minimum Firebox Size Required: 20” H x 28” W in front (23” W at rear) x 15” D
- Safety Assured ANSI Certified System
- PFS Approved
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
- 1 bag of glowing ember material included
- Ships in 2 Boxes
Lava Rock (LAVR1) and Ember Log Kit (FELK) Shown In Picture Not Included.
What's In the Box
- U-Burner Chassis - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Logs - Qty. 8
- Bag of Embers - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.