This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom Heating in the USA to perform like new!
The Reconditioned Split Red Oak Vent Free Log Set by Duluth Forge features Patented Dual Fuel Technology which allows you to purchase this log set for LP Gas or Natural Gas. You will experience a mess-free, realistic, quality gas log set that includes the convenient feature of a Thermostatic Control giving you the ability to customize the heat settings in your room. This rich, hand-painted, cement log set provides excellent details emulating the realism of a wood fire. This log set is designed to reflect a split stack and was developed using real wood molded to create the look of a new fire with bark and split wood elements being the focus. Receive and enjoy both quality and the efficiency of 30,000 BTU of Vent Free Heating with the Split Red Oak Vent Free Gas Log Set.
- 30,000 BTU Heats up to 1,100 sq. ft.
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control - The control automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature
- 8 hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior refractory ceramics to ensure a long life-span
- Solid, well-built black powder coated chassis
- U-Burner chassis design provides two rows of flames to create a realistic fire
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: SAFETY PILOT O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition (Requires 1 AAA Battery - Included)
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Minimum Firebox Size Required: 20” H x 29” W in front (22” W at rear) x 13” D
- Safety Assured ANSI Certified System
- PFS Approved
- Designed for Indoor Use Only
- Ships in 2 Boxes
Lava Rock (LAVR1) and Ember Log Kit (FELK) Shown In Picture Not Included.
Gas Log Features
What's In the Box?
- U-Burner Chassis - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Logs - Qty. 8
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.
Log Set (Before Feb. 7.22) Owner's Manual
Log Set (After Feb. 7.22) Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.