This fireplace insert is factory reconditioned by Duluth Forge in the USA to perform like new!
This Duluth Forge Ventless Zero Clearance Fireplace Insert allows you to build a custom fireplace for your home. You can pair it with a face mantel or recess it directly into a wall of your home.
This fireplace insert includes many features like Thermostat Control, Oxygen Depletion Sensor with automatic shut-off, battery assisted piezo ignition, and much more. Using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, the Duluth Forge Vent Free Fireplace Inserts radiates 26,000 BTU of heat, enough to heat 1,350 square feet of space.
- 26,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Heats up to 1,350 sq. ft.
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Control - Automatically cycles on and off
- 5 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Vent free gas fireplace insert
- Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Product Dimensions: 29.1"W X 23.9"H X 13.9"D
- Product Weight: 47.6 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Model Number: FDF300T
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
- Blower Sold Separately - Model FIB100
What's In the Box
- Ventless Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Hand Painted Ceramic Fiber Logs - Qty. 5
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.