Our Duluth Forge brand fireplace inserts are proudly assembled in the USA using parts manufactured in the USA! These fireplace inserts make a great addition to your living space, are energy efficient and easy to use!
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble, and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
The vent-free outdoor stainless-steel gas fired fireplace insert is the first affordable fireplace designed to resist the elements for outdoor use. The outdoor zero clearance fireplace insert uses parts and materials that are made from 304 grade stainless steel sourced in the USA. This assures a long and reliable life in the outdoor environment.
The log set is made just like our other high-end gas log sets. Each log has been carefully molded from real wood to ensure a realistic look. Then, these logs are made from concrete and are individually hand painted to provide the most realistic look possible. Paired with the included heavy-duty stainless-steel log grate, and reflective glass ember bed, the fireplace emits a mesmerizing sparkle throughout the fireplace insert.
Includes panels that are made from durable ceramic fiber. Each panel has been molded from real brick to ensure a realistic look. Then, they are individually hand painted to provide the most realistic look possible. Every detail has been designed to ensure your fireplace is the focal point of your outdoor living space.
- 24,000 Maximum Btu/hr.
- Configured for Natural Gas Operation
- Liquid Propane (LP) Conversion Kit Included
- Manual On/Off Gas Control Valve
- 304 Stainless Steel Sloped H-Burner
- Zero Clearance Fireplace Insert Design
- Stainless Steel Draw Screen Barrier
- Viewing Area: 25 3/4" W x 20 3/8" H
- Venting Type: Vent-Free
- No chimney or venting required
- Reflective Stainless Steel Firebox Panels
- Glass media burner pan creates a beautiful, large bed of flames
- Includes 7 realistic looking concrete logs
- Each log is individually cast, and hand painted, meaning no two logs look exactly alike
- Concrete logs provide excellent “real wood” detail
- Created from real wood logs
- Heavy Duty, 304 Stainless Steel Fireplace Grate Included
- Space saving design - the slim profile of the firebox inserts takes up less living space
- Includes a drain tray to help direct any water or moisture that collects beneath the firebox
- Fuel saving design - less BTUs while maintaining an ideal flame effect
- Easy start ignition with a battery assisted Piezo igniter
- ANSI Z21.97 listed / PFS Certified
- Includes 3 vintage red ceramic fiber brick panels
- Product Dimensions: 31 9/16" Front Width (with front panel installed) x 26 1/8” Rear Width x 31 9/16" Height x 13 1/4" Depth
- Product Weight: 104.5 lbs.
- Outdoor Vent-Free Fireplace Model Number: DF450SS-L
- Some assembly required
- Manufactured in the USA
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
What’s in the Box:
- Outdoor Stainless Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Stainless Steel Front Fireplace Panel - Qty. 1
- 10 lb. Bag, Premium Reflective Crystal Fire Glass - Qty. 1
- LP Conversion Kit - Qty. 1
- 7 Piece Concrete Log Kit - Qty. 1
- Stainless Steel Log Grate - Qty. 1
- 3 pc. Vintage Red Fiber Brick Panel – Qty. 1
Note: This item ships in multiple boxes.
Please Note: Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. We recommend that our products be installed and serviced by professionals who are certified in the U.S. by NFI (National Fireplace Institute).
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.