This Duluth Forge Electric Fireplace instantly adds warmth and elegance to any room and is quite simply a beautiful and versatile piece of quality furniture. This electric fireplace can live in an antique, modern, bohemian, industrial, minimal, or any other type of home. The fireplace has been carefully designed and created using furniture quality materials and finishes in an Antique White furniture grade finish that accents its quality and excellence.
The electric fireplace insert features a large glowing ember bed, molded logs, adjustable background lights and is also operable independent of the heat for true year-round enjoyment. The electric fireplace insert has a digital read out with manual controls as well as a remote control to ensure the best performance. Using the remote control you have everything you need to create a cozy atmosphere at your fingertips. The included remote allows you to turn the unit on/off, adjust the thermostat temperature, set the timer, control the flames, adjust the background lights and more!
- 4,600 BTU
- Rated Power: 1,350 Watts
- Rated Voltage: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
- Full Function Remote Control Included: Batteries Included
- LED Flame Effect
- Adjustable Flame Brightness: 8 Levels
- LED Digital Display on front screen - Disappears after 30 seconds
- 11 Timer Settings: 0 - 9 Hours
- Adjustable Thermostat: 50 - 90 °F
- Blower Settings: High/Low
- Adjustable Background Lights: 4 Settings
- °F / °C Temperature Conversion
- 6 Ft. – 2 Prong Power Cord
- Antique White Furniture Grade Mantel Finish
- Mantel features light distressing throughout and burnishing on edges
- Huge glowing ember bed!
- Easy to Use - No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Product Dimensions: 40" W X 40" H X 14.5" D
- ETL Approved
- Product Weight: 120 lbs.
- Electric Fireplace Model Number: EL1346C
- Fireplace Mantel Model Number: CM300-2-AW
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.